gX-East-dYnamiC Servers
Добредојдовте на форумот на серверот gX-East-dYnamiC.
Ве молиме посетете го и серверот:193.34.145.81:26101
gX-East-dYnamiC Servers
Добредојдовте на форумот на серверот gX-East-dYnamiC.
Ве молиме посетете го и серверот:193.34.145.81:26101
gX-East-dYnamiC Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gX-East-dYnamiC Servers

HomePortalLatest imagesБарајРегистрирајте сеВлез

Any Trend Designer’s Next Work.

Go down 
АвторПорака
snowlin42

Број на мислења : 2

Any Trend Designer’s Next Work. Empty
ПишувањеПредмет: Any Trend Designer’s Next Work.   Any Trend Designer’s Next Work. I_icon_minitimeЧет Ное 10, 2011 9:35 am

ANY TIME Hedi Slimane moved straight down since imaginative movie director with Dior Homme inside 2007, Trend Line Everyday summed upwards his / her stint in this way: “Slimane results in Dior with all the well-earned popularity because the individual many influential men’s artist this kind of millennium, one of the most cloned regarding his / her colleagues and also the only person to own position of your stone superstar. ”
The particular evaluation has been appropriate, offered Mr. Slimane’s superstar and also his / her function inside hair styling famous brands Mick Jagger, Jesse Bowie and also Jack White-colored, as well as the outsize popularity this individual earned inside his / her comparatively quick living being a clothier, commencing with Yves St Laurent inside 1996, any time this individual has been merely twenty eight, and with Dior inside 2000.

Handful of folks abandon their particular career if they are usually near the top of the sport. In fashion, maybe simply Mary Honda concerns brain. Yet also Mr. Honda — after having a stint inside Showmanship in which culminated inside his / her course with the Oscar-nominated “A Individual Man” — delivered in to the retract which is today developing once more.

women's classic tall ugg boots
ugg fox fur boots
UGG Retro Cargo
ugg boots on sale

Yet Mr. Slimane have still left trend powering together with nary an additional considered, reinventing themselves being a professional photographer before several years, person who provides made numerous specifically close portraits, practically these grayscale, regarding one of the most popular confronts inside modern day tradition: Amy Winehouse, Girl Gaga, Brian Wilson, Gisele Bundchen, Robert De Niro and also Kate Moss.

By no means anyone to discuss volubly concerning themselves — job interviews coming from any time this individual has been with St Laurent and also Dior have been occasional, now examine like they will might have been a bit torturous for your younger artist — Mr. Slimane provides stayed relatively incredibly elusive inside his / her fresh job. This individual on a regular basis is reduced to be able to speak to the particular media and also consented to a meeting simply beneath the problem which it become performed only simply by e-mail.

His / her postfashion living have not long gone totally unseen, nonetheless. Of late, Mr. Slimane’s photos of your all-grown-up Frances Bean Cobain — the particular girl regarding Kurt Cobain and also Courtney Really like — started to be a great World wide web experience, delivering Mr. Slimane’s identify back in people website.

People portraits regarding Milliseconds. Cobain — “It has been of a basic account regarding the girl 20 decades, ” Mr. Slimane published in a e-mail — implemented some well-received gallery displays inside The european union as well as the launch of your fresh publication regarding Mr. Slimane’s photographs, “Anthology of your Ten years: 2000-2010. ” Now there is certainly the particular unveiling of your convention regarding his / her fresh perform, “California Track, ” which usually unwraps about Weekend on the L . a . Memorial regarding Modern day Fine art Pacific cycles Layout Heart.

Obtained with each other, they will symbolize one thing of your coming-out get together regarding Hedi Slimane, professional photographer.

Undoubtedly, regarding Jeffrey Deitch, not too long ago employed the particular movie director with the L . a . memorial, Mr. Slimane’s perform will be worthy of an important multimedia system convention, that may contain designs and also projections and show audio simply by Simply no Age group, any L . a . group.

“I’ve constantly, from the beginning, considered which he has been just about the most authentic imaginative comments regarding his / her technology, ” Mr. Deitch mentioned in the cell phone meeting. “I’m attracted to performers just like Hedi, in which there’s any perspective regarding fine art in which should go over and above one’s method. ”

Because the identify with the present implies, Mr. Slimane, that is People from france, provides identified one thing of your muse inside the express regarding Los angeles.

“It is merely concerning alignments actually, and also almost everything comes directly into spot today, ” this individual mentioned concerning L . a ., which usually he's got referred to as residence given that a year ago. “Artists, museums, and also free galleries are usually much more resilient. Another highlight is the room for all, the space to be able to intricate. That undoubtedly acquired a huge effect about myself. ”

Any time a single talks about a lot of Mr. Slimane’s U . s . perform coming from the previous couple of decades, it really is tough not necessarily to think about the particular Europe professional photographer Robert Frank, the particular consummate Eu outsider seeking inside, discovering and also reassigning to be able to Us citizens their particular misplaced mythology.

“It is practically of a utopia, ” Mr. Slimane mentioned with the present, incorporating: “I identified L . a . inside the overdue ’90s. Town had not been with the finest during the time, yet My partner and i chop down because of it straight away. There is certainly one thing practically haunted regarding it, a captivating mythology My partner and i locate somewhat impressive. ”

Mr. Deitch mentioned in which inside Mr. Slimane’s perform right now there was simply no apparent series among in which images concluded and also audio, trend or perhaps artwork started out.

“One regarding reasons why there’s this kind of relationship involving the images as well as the garments layout will be in which his / her perspective will be sculptural, ” Mr. Deitch mentioned.
Вратете се на почетокот Go down

Any Trend Designer’s Next Work.
Вратете се на почетокот 
Страна 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:Не можете да одговарате на темите во форумот
gX-East-dYnamiC Servers :: Генерално :: Правила на форумот-
Отиди до: